Here’s an update on my Spring/Summer 2015 conference season. It’s turning out to be a BUSY Spring and I’m looking forward to meeting new people in my agile journey.
Here’s a list of the events:
- Scrum Alliance . I’ll be in Montevideo, Rosario, and Buenos Aires from March 8-17. I’ll be visiting our Velocity Partners office in each location. I’ll also be attending the coaching retreat from the 13-15. Finally, I’ll be sharing at the Montevideo Agile Group on Monday evening – March 9.
- the week of March 30th in San Diego, CA. I’ll be doing a 1/2 day workshop and delivering the kick-off keynote for the conference.
- conference on April 16th here in Raleigh, NC. I’ll be delivering a talk on “something” 😉
- the week of April 20th in Atlanta, GA. I’ll be doing a full day workshop, track talk, and participating in their Manager Solutions Roundtable event.
- the week of May 4th in Orlando, FL. I’ll be delivering a pair of 1/2 day workshops on Monday.
- the week of May 4th in Phoenix, AZ. I’ll be delivering a session on Agile Coaching Anti-patterns and helping with the Coaching Clinic.
- on May 8th is a GREAT local agile conference in Austin, TX. Last year there were over 500 “raging agilistas” at the event and I’m looking forward to returning again this year.
- I’m heading for Toronto, CA to present 2, 1-day workshops at on May 27-28th.
- the week of June 8th in Las Vegas. I’ll be presenting 2 – 1/2 day workshops and a track talk.
- And finally, I’ll be at the the week of August 3’rd in Washington, DC. The Scrum Alliance has asked me to facilitate their Coaching Clinic and I might be presenting a talk as well.
If you’re attending any of these events, please make sure you stop by and say “Hello”.
Perhaps I’ll see you on the road. Stay agile my friends,