QA Day 2017 Edition
Last year, VP provided it’s QA Day 2016 Edition. It consisted on one day-full event with two simultaneous tracks in all our locations at the same time having six automation sessions and six generalist sessions.
Among the topics of the sessions were:
• Continuous Integration
• Continuous Delivery
• Building test automation frameworks
• Exploratory testing
• New techniques for manual testing
• Integrating mind maps in the testing process
• Defect Prevention
• Front end test automation on the cloud
• How to overcome the absence of QAs in a delivery team
• Mocking and speeding up test automation
• Performance testing
• A/B Testing
This was achieved thanks to the efforts of our QA Community of Practice group. (CoP) which works all year in different initiatives.
We are looking forward to schedule our QA Day 2017 Edition!